For the past three years, I’ve had a singular focus on reversing my heart disease. Reversing my Heart Disease is designed to bring my story and knowledge to the public, to help anyone who is trying to decide what to do about their health care.
• Worked in the Biopharmaceutical industry for several years as a field scientist
• BS, Biology – Framingham State University
• MS, Biomedical Engineering and Biotechnology, University of Massachusetts, Lowell
• PhD, Biomedical Engineering and Biotechnology, University of Massachusetts, Lowell
Todd believes we need to take a greater personal interest in our health. Diet and lifestyle choices can maximize the quality of our health and extend our life. Our first step is to increase our awareness and knowledge. That alone can motivate us to make new choices.
• Principal of Global InterAction
• Internet Consulting, Design and Development
• 1994 – Current
• BS Computer Science, University of Illinois;1976-1980
• Co-Founder and Director, Santa Claus Anonymous
Christie has expertise in state and federal health-care regulations and performance and quality improvement. Because she has had many years of experience with disease management, she is personally committed to promoting methods proven to prevent and reverse chronic disease, including whole food plant-based diet, stress management, group support, and yoga.
• BA, Biology, Rhoad Island College
• BSN, Nursing, University of Rhoad Island
• Field Nurse
• Director of Clinical Services, Home Health Care Consultant
• Certified Yoga Instructor